Winter Winter Winter






















I have been thinking recently about life. This past year, I realized that the most important thing in life is independence. Think about it. If everyone in your life leaves, will you be able to live on your own? I made sure that I can count on myself, because at the end of the day, that's all you have.
I have an amazing boyfriend and friends & a very supportive family but I needed to learn how to be independent. I encourage every single one of you to do the same.


Last week the weather was kind of cold so I decided to wear my jeans (Zara) with a black shirt (Zara) a (not real) leather jacket (H&M) a shawl in winter colors (Zara) with my black (not real) leather boots. (Migato)
Would you like to see more pictures like these?
Let me know in the comment xo

Comments

Popular Posts