How to style Sweater-Dresses.

































I got this sweater-dress & bag as gifts during the Christmas time and I have to admit, I am obsessed.
The weather in Greece started getting slightly better this past week but sometimes -especially during the night- it gets pretty cold. So, while attempting to not get cold but also not to get too hot, I started wearing this sweater-dress. It's super cozy & comfortable & also warm but not TOO warm (like pretty much all of my other winter clothes). This is also very easy to pair with other pieces of clothing such as a pair of jeans or leggins, a long or a short jacket or coat and you can style this with pretty much every pair of shoes you have. For this photoshoot, I styled it with my all time favorite black, high waisted leggings from H&M & my black -fake- leather backpack (I get disgusted by the idea of an animal getting killed so I can wear something, call me weird but that's just how I am) and black boots from Migato. The sweater-dress is from Zara's winter collection & last but not least my jewerlies are from a local Greek store so I am afraid you can't find them. 
Let me know in the comments below if you enjoyed this post, till next time,
xo Chrisa.




Comments

Popular Posts