The Power Of Women.






























































Women rights are human rights, gay rights are human rights. Some people, especially goverments, often forget that. Every single person, no matter what has rights. It's 2017 and he still have to protest the same thing over and over and over again. Seeing people being racist towards women, lgbtq members, disabled people, people of color or whatever else is so called ''different'' makes me sick to my stomach. On January 21st, Womens March took place in Washington DC. Thousands of people, men and women went on the streets and protested for -basically- human rights. I was sad because I was not able to attend the event but I was so freaking proud of everyone who was there for us. According to researches, this was the biggest protest of all time. Yes, you heard that right. OF. ALL. TIME. 
Even though I am not an American citizen (yet lol) I hope President Trump realizes that he or whoever lives in the country he currently runs is not able to violent other peoples human rights.
Back to womens march, a lot of celebrities attended such as Madonna, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Emma Watson and many many more.
It is important to mention that nobody -literally nobody- got arrested in Washington DC for attending the event.

Comments

Popular Posts