Chic-Casual Look!




































Do you ever feel like you want to look chic but don't feel like wearing something fancy? I feel you! I always try to wear clothes that makes me look like I put in some effort, even when I don't. A black shirt is something everyone has in their closet. It's an old, chic and comfortable piece of clothing and it's a must no matter what season it is. Now, the key is what you're going to pair your black shirt with. Today I decided to match it with my all time favorite ripped, high waisted jeans to make the whole outfit to look effortless but also really stylish. Lastly, something that I unfortunately forgot to photograph is my shoes. I was wearing my black short boots which gave a model off duty vibe to my outfit.
What's your favorite chic-casual outfit? Let me know below x



On me:
My black shirt is from Mango.
My high waisted jeans are from Tally Weijl.
My shoes are from Migato.

Comments

Popular Posts