Favorite Spring Look!

































Spring is near the corner and some of my spring clothes are finally in the closet. Before I start talking about what I'm wearing I want to mention that this post is a collaboration with thehipnip.com or yashmula on Instagram. I really love her work and I'm so excited to be working with her, it's really a pleasure. Make sure you check out her blog and Instagram.
I recently bought the top that I'm wearing from Pink Woman and I have to say that I'm in love! It's such a comfy, not heavy and stylish tank top. It's baby blue and it says 'Just a girl who decided to go for it' which I find very inspiring. You can match this top with pretty much anything, from skirts to jeans and sweatpants. Lastly, it is very affortable and now on sale.
My high waisted jean skirt is from H&M and I love how chic it looks yet it is very easy to wear and you can also match this piece with E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
In Greece sometimes it gets pretty chilly during spring so I decided to wear my long coat from Attrativo. It is not too warm and heavy yet it keeps you warm enough.
I want to know, what's your favorite spring piece of clothing? Let me know in the comments below xo

Comments

Popular Posts