Chilly Spring



























Hello from Greece, where the weather cannot decide if it wants to be spring or winter. The past week the temperature was high enough for me to wear my short sleeve shirt but oh well it looks like we are back in winter.


As the temperature dropped, I took my long jacket out of my closet and matched it with my favorite top and pair of jeans.
Even though it's kinda cold outside, I still wear bright colors for the sake of spring.


I can't wait till I can wear my high waisted shorts and crop tops and go to the beach again. Ugh, I really miss summer.


As for my outfit, my top is from Tally Weijl, my jeans are from Zara my jacket from a local store called Decibel and my bag is from Attrativo.

What's your favorite season?
Let me know below, xo



Comments

Popular Posts