Hello Spring!






















Woo Hoo, Spring is here! I love spring so much but these weather swings, UGH! When I saw the sun and realized that the temperature is higher I immidiately had a photoshoot. 
I'm finally on spring break for two weeks but right after that I have finals for a month. Yes, you heard me, for a month. (Stress mode activated)




I always want to think positive though and that's why I'm thinking about what I will do after the exams (I finish on June 1st). Summer vacation will finally begin and I can't wait to shoot amazing summer videos all over my wonderful hometown and find the dopest spots to take pictures at. 
So, because the weather was W-A-Y better than usual the other day I decided to wear my all time favorite dress from Pink Woman with my black leggings from Zara, my jacket from H&M and my shoes from Famous.


I think that wearing comfortable clothes is key for every season of the year but especially spring. That's why I always try to wear outfits that feel super comfy but look chic and trendy.


I have already planned some amazing photoshoot for next week so stay tuned! xo




Comments

Popular Posts