Comfy Shorts & Warm Weather





































Today was hot. EXTRA hot to be exact, haha. I planned to go downtown today to search for a birthday gift for my long distance boyfriend Shane and my sister wanted to join so we got some great photos during hanging out. In my hometown in Greece, the sun was shining and the temperature was so high so I decided to wear my all time favorite pair of jean shorts and a cute grey t-shirt that basically describes the way I dress, funky. As the weather gets better and warmer my mood gets more positive than it already is and I feel like the way I dress shows just that. My jeans are from Zara and they are literally the most comfortable shorts I've ever owned and you can pair them with anything. My t-shirt (even though it was kinda too warm for that day) is extremely comfortable, stylish and easy to wear. I sometimes wear it with jeans for a more casual look but I often find myself wearing it with cute or edgy high waisted skirts to achieve a casual chic look when I want to be a bit more extra. I completed my look for the day with my white pair of shoes which I'm obsessed with -especially with the gold details on them- my silver mirror glasses, a black backpack from Fullah Suggah and a smile. Because remember, no outfit is complete without a smile.

What's the most comfortable piece of clothing you own?

Comments

Popular Posts