Good night from Greece



























This evening my mom, my sister and I decided to go for a walk by the harbor in my town. The weather was amazing, really hot but still amazing. The color of the sky, the sea and generally everything was pastel which created a very nice, romantic vibe. I really enjoy spending time with mylloved once and especially with my real close family members. There is nothing better than knowing that the people who will always surround you, no matter what, are understanding, caring and loving towards you. I am so lucky to have the family that I have and I couldn't have asked for anything better. You should cherish every single moment with your loved ones because at the end of the day, they are all we have. Friends come and go but family always stays. After this emotional rant that I just went on (lol typical me) I feel like I should talk a bit about my outfit of the day. As I mentioned earlier it was really hot today and don't even get me started about the humidity (55 freaking percent). I was brave enough though to curl my hair and let it down and let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed at all. This skirt is one of my favorites and honestly I can either dress it up if I have to go somewhere fancy or just make it look really casual if I am just hanging out with family and friends, just like I did today. The color of it (navy blue) is also one of my favorite colors evaaaa! I wanted to wear a crop top so bad but when you were mini skirts you should always find some balance. Don't get me wrong, everyone can wear  anything they want and my opinion clearly doesn't define them but in my opinion, short skirts with really short crop tops can look sort of trashy. That's why I decided to wear a longer crop top that covers more than my other ones because exposing both the legs and belly/chest area is too much for me. Now that I got tan -I'm really pale, this is tan for me, don't judge haha- I feel like the colors of my crop top look really nice on me. And who could imagine that this really cute crop top was only 7Euros (on sale) from Zara?! I got it last summer though so I don't know if you can still find it. As for the shoes, this is probably my favorite pair of chic snickers I own (I mean check my last 4 posts and you will know exactly what I am talking about) and I got the from Famous Shoes for only 20Euros! I mean, come on, that was a good deal. I love that they are white and they have the gold details on them. I'm pretty sure you can't really tell in the pictures, as the shoes are not the main focus, but it also has some star patterns on the sides which make them even cuter. One more thing I love about these shoes is that I can wear them all year around. Last but not least (outfit related), my elephant grey colored bag is probably one of my all time favorites. It's pretty small so you can't carry a lot of stuff in it but it's great if you just need, money, keys and a phone, just like I did today. I think that it really compliments my outfit and makes it look more chic while being super comfortable.

What is your favorite accesory for the summer? Let me know in the comments below!

Check out these pictures on my instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/iputthecuteunicornsonmyback/ )

Comments

Popular Posts