Summer Here I Come!

































It's the beginning of June and I am already super excited for summer! It's the first year that I was done with my school exams since June 2nd which is amazing so now I have 3 wonderful months ahead of me to do everything I have on my bucket list. This summer I want to explore my town and country more because everyone calls Greece the paradise for a reason. I want to visit as many amazing beaches, shops, castles, mountains and villages as I possibly can. I promised myself I would live this summer to the fullest & I'm keeping this one. This year I want to find new ways to express myself, distance myself from all the toxic people & situation, not stress as much andlive everyday like it's my last one. Fashion & makeup are an amazing way for people (boys & girls) to express their feelings and show their real self. Today it was super hot and sunny and my mood was over the top (literally I woke up feeling so happy for absolutely no reason) and I wanted my outfit to show just that. I decided to wear this off the shoulders black shirt that I got from Zara last summer with my all time favorite pair of shorts, my white shoes, a cute with and blue necklace and my big, bright smile. Because no outfit is complete without a smile. 
My favorite part of the shirt -besides the fact that it is off the shoulders- is that it has these little holes in the arms area so when it's as hot as it was today I don't sweat like crazy. My shorts are super duper comfortable and the material is so thin so there is absolutely no way you will feel too hot wearing them and also the bright, colorful patterns have positive vibes and are so refreshing. My shoes are so comfy and the white and gold on them give a summer vibe. Last but not least, my necklace is a gift from my mom and she got it while she was in Athens last year and it completes my outfit perfectly.
What is your favorite piece of clothing for the summer?



Comments

Popular Posts