Favorite Summer Look!





















Before I start this post I want to say thank you to sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/ for collaborating with me on this blogpost. Her blog is truly amazing and you should definitely check it out. I'll have her links in the end of the post xo

Already half of the summer is gone and I must admit, it is one of the most interesting summers so far. It is actually the first summer that I got tanned without getting sunburned at all woo hoo! Now that I am finally tan I wear clothes that are slighly more pigmented or even neon. Shorts are my all time favorite piece of clothing to wear in the summer and I feel like if you see my previous posts you are able to tell haha. For me, there is nothing more comfortable than a pair of shorts and a crop top. The only struggle that I have with my love for shorts is the fact that I have to shave my legs quite often but hey, no big deal. Today I decided to wear my white tank top from Zara with one of my favorite pair of shorts EVAAAA! Literally, the color, the length, the style. I love everything about these shorts and I believe that the compliment my tan. I kept my look pretty simple because I don't feel like over doing it with colors and patterns when it's super duper hot outside. And because my outfit itself is simple as I previously mentioned, I chose two of my favorite accesories to spice it up a little bit. My favorite hat that I got from a tourist shop in Thassos, Greece (an island close to my hometown) and my fullah suggah backpack. The color of the hat makes me obsessed with it and it gives a very sophisticated yet summer vibe to the look. As for my bag, I love its sand color and how comfortable it is. You literally feel like you're not even carrying a backpack and you can fit all of your stuff in there.
Before I end this blogpost let me inform you that my backpack in not made by real leather.

What is your favorite look for the summer? Let me know in the comments down below.


My links:
Instagram: instagram.com/iputthecuteunicornsonmyback/
Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCUWodtbjwbHhTkdyAd4m23A
 Courtney's links:
Blog: sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/
Instagram: instagram.com/sugarcoatedbears/

Comments

  1. Good job on not getting burnt, it for real is so hard for me to tan without getting burnt. I love what you're wearing, the hat is really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts