Lancome Makeup Haul!



























































If you know me, you know I looooove makeup. In Greece, stores currently have sales so my friends and I decided to treat ourselves. We went into sephora and tried every makeup product. Okay maybe not E-V-E-R-Y product but a lot of them and I have to say I was obsessed. 
Let's start off with the Lancome lipstick. It is the number 197, it is called Rouge Cherie and it is matte. The color is amazing! The typical, bold red lipstick that every girl needs. The consistency of it is so good that it literally feels like a cloud on your lips when you wear it which -if you are into lipstick you already know- is extremely important when choosing a lipstick.
Then we have the lip liner which is also from Lancome, it is the number 132 and it is called Caprice. It is basically the same color as the lipstick but an advice that I have for all of the people who wear red lipstick should firstly line their lips so they don't mess the whole result because we all know red lipstick is tricky. 
Next we have the Hypnose Drama mascara from Lancome. Let's see the positives of this mascara: Amazing long and fluffy wand which means your eyelashes will be POPPIN! Secondly, it has so much product inside that it will literally last you a year for sure. Thirdly, for a freaking good mascara from Lancome, the price was amazing. And lastly, Taylor Hill promotes it so, do you need anything else in order to get convinced? I don't think so.
Now onto a different makeup brand. Radiant literally has the coolest stuff ever! This gorgeous foundation called Natural fix is matte, it lasts all day and it gives a flawless finish. It has a liquid consistency which I love in foundation and it blends in so easily with a beauty blender but also by using hands, because let's keep it realistic here, I mostly use my hands to apply anything on my face, haha.
Last but not least this Luminesse makeup base (long story short, primer) that is truly great and you can definitely wear it without putting any foundation on. It is amazing and it covers your pores or pimples without clogging up your skin. Something else I love about this is the scent. It is honestly so addicting!


What are your favorite makeup brands? Let me know in the comments below!


Comments

Popular Posts