Summer Swings







Summer also has it's weather swings. For example, now it is so hot and sunny and I'm honestly debating go out in my bikini lol but two days ago the weather reminded me of October° honestly. Because of the rain and the cold wing I was neither able nor willing to go to the beach so I decided to go downtown and take care of some stuff I had to do. The weather was my perfect excuse to straighten my hair, which if you know me, you know I love straight hair. Don't get me wrong, I love curly hair, especially beach waves during the summer and during winter  sometimes but I find straight hair so chic and easy to style. When the weather is like that, I love doing a simple makeup. Mascara, eyebrows & a bold lip. I kept my outfit minimal by wearing a white T-shirt with the arctic monkeys logo that I diy-ed myself with my high waisted ripped jeans from Zara and my white snickers. I also wore my white watch. Now the weather is back to normal so my next posts will probably be with shorts, haha. Don't forget to always wear your best accessory with your outfit, your smile.

How's the weather like where you live?


MY LINKS:
Instagram: Instagram.com/iputthecuteunicornsonmyback/

YouTube:  https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCUWodtbjwbHhTkdyAd4m23A

Comments

  1. I love the cold summer days because fall is my favorite season, so it makes me in a cozy mood. I love these pictures! I can see how you like the straight hair because it looks good on you, and it's stylish.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts