Summer's MUST haves!

Hello everyone, Chrisa here. Right now we are in the middle of summer 2017 and I thought I would share with you guys my must haves for this season. Before I start this post, I want to thank Kat Torres aka TheModelsMarket.com for taking the time out of her schedule to collaborate with me today. She works so hard on content which by the way is truly amazing and you should definitely check her out. I'll link her social media in the end.

1. Your favorite book.

Don't get me wrong, summer is my favorite season but sometimes it can get pretty boring. Whenever I have nothing to do during summertime I grab my favorite book at the moment and I start reading and honestly...most of the time I finish it in a day. Haha, no shame.


2. An agenda/ Diary.
Summer is all about creating memories, meeting new people and just having a great time, so why not writing down these amazing experiences so you can read about all the great stuff you did during the summer. I always write my favorite part of the day in my agenda and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made.



3. Camera/Phone.

As I was saying earlier, summer is all about great memories. I always take pictures of a scenery that I like or the sky or maybe myself in order to remember what I really liked summer. You don't need a fancy camera, you can just use your phone and capture your favorite parts of the summer so you can share them with friends and family.



4. Brow mascara, mascara and highlighter.
These are legit the only makeup products you need in the summer. When the weather is really hot you should try to avoid foundation and generally products that will make your pores go NUTS. And don't even get me started about concealer when I'm tan...that's another story that I definitely don't want to talk about haha. All you need is a waterproof mascara, some brow gel and a good highlighter to get that glow in. 



5. Some cute crop tops.


I don't know about you but personally, I am obsessed with crop tops. I don't even know how many I own..okay maybe not that many but definitely more than what I need. Crop tops match with anything from jeans to shorts and skirts and they are also super duper comfy. There is no way you will get hot while wearing a crop top, trust me.


6. Shorts with patterns.

This pair of shorts right here is my all time favorite. I feel like everyone needs some kind of patterned pair of shorts. They are not too warm so you won't really get hot and you can wear it with anything. Also, if you wear it and do a fishtail braid you will have the best boho, summery vibe.




7. Swimsuits.


This is pretty obvious but swimsuits are a must for summer. You can wear them while at the beach or maybe underneath your clothes to give a more summery vibe. As for the right bikini for your body type I have only one advice: whatever makes you feel comfortable is right for your body type. Don't listen to people who judge based on your body type. You look amazing. Be proud of your body and slay that bikini!



8. A backpack.

During the summer vacation, I like going out a lot, going on hikes, to festivals, to the beach or just hanging out with friends. A backpack is a M-U-S-T. You can't fit everything is a small purse so choose a backpack in your favorite color and style and rock it!




9. A hat.
A hat is not only chic but it also protects you from the sun which is very important all year around but especially during the summer. The sun is good for you between 7-11 in the morning and after that it's good from 5pm and after. So if you are exposed to the sun in the wrong hours make sure you are wearing a hat. You can pair it up with absolutely everything.




10. A high waisted pair of shorts.
There is nothing more comfortable and easy to wear than a simple high waisted pair of jeans. You can pair it up with anything and change up your style super easily. From long shirts to short ones to crop tops literally anything. You can make it look casual with a pair of snickers or chic with heels. It's completely up to you.





11. A watch.
No shame but I only wear watches to spice up my outfits. I mean c'mon it's 2017, we have phones haha. Just kidding. I love wearing watches and it can make any outfit go from basic to good AF. I usually wear more minimalistic watches in darker tones but for the sake of summer I chose a white one.


12. Sunglasses.
Last but not least, a pair of sunglasses. They will protect your eyes from the sun but also give a completely different vibe to your outfit. I have a few pairs of sunnies but these are my all time favorites. I wear them everywhere, from the beach to downtown. They look good with any outfit and I 100% recommend them.


What are your summer must haves?



Kat's Links:

Instagram: instagram.com/themodelsmarket/


Blog: themodelsmarket.com

Blog post: http://themodelsmarket.com/summer-must-haves-collaboration-greece-chrisa/

Comments

Popular Posts