Blue Jeans









Hey guys! In Greece, we are currently going through the hottest phase of summer so far. My family and I decided to go in the harbor area of my town because there is always a nice breeze there. Just because the weather is extremely hot these days, I decided to wear something simple and cool yet trendy. This tank top is one of my all time favorites! The color is so cute especially when the person who's wearing it is tan, the fabric doesn't absorb sweat but helps you not get too hot. I paired it with my high waisted jean shorts from Zara which if you have seen my previous blog posts you know I love and wear all the time. Lastly, I wore this white, long sort of robe. I loved the sunset that day and I thought my outfit blended perfectly into the breath taking view of the sky. I kept my make up simple by wearing red lipstick and just curling up my lashes and my hair is just air dried. The best advice I could ever give you about dressing up in the summer is keep it simple so you are not too hot and you're 100% comfortable, because when you're not, your outfit shows it. 


What is your favorite summer item?

Comments

  1. Love your whole IG feed and this outfit! ✨✨✨✨

    XoXo,

    @merakilb ✨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts