How I Edit My Instagram Pictures!

Instagram themes are a hot topic these days. Everyone is trying to maintain a specific feed but it usually never works out. I know the struggle first hand. Should I go with the HB filters for a more chic, manimal vibe or should I go with A6 to have a vibrant Instagram theme? Definitely a tough decision (I sound like a basic mean girl OMG). A few people have been asking me about my feed and how I edit my pictures so I decided to show you all my tricks!


1. Snapseed.
Snapseed is honestly one of my am time favorite editing apps! It is completely free and has so many cool features. I use Snapseed to brighten up my pictures, structure and sharpen them and also use the brushes for saturation & exposure from time to time. It is user friendly so if you are not so good with apps, this one will work just fine for you!

2. Vsco.
I am sure you have heard about this a bazzilion times (is that even a thing?!) but Vsco is the best of the best apps for editing your pictures. Besides the usual settings such as exposure, saturation, crop etc it has SO many amazing filters that you can adjust on your pictures. The coolest thing is that after you have saved one picture with specific changes you can copy paste them onto another picture and thats a great way to maintain a cool Instagram aesthetic. Vsco is free to download but you need to pay for some filters. I personally haven't because I'm really satisfied with the free filters!

3. Aviary.
Aviary is a free app that offers so many amazing features! You can whiten a specific part of your pic, erase blemishes and fix red eyes. It is very easy to use and definitely a great tool for beginners.

4. Instasize.
Last but definitely not least is Instasize. Now, I don't use this app anymore but I used to for so long and honestly it was one of the best apps for maintaining an Instagram feed. Besides the basic settings, you can use white (or any other color you desire) boarders to make your feed look chic and clean.

What is your favorite filter? Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

  1. I love snapseed. It is seriously the best photo editing app ever!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts