Favorite Fall Outfit!

















Fall is finally here! Well...almost. Here in Greece the weather has been really hot these past few days so I can't really say it feels like fall here. The sun is shining out but around night time it gets a bit chilly. Today my mom and I decided to go downtown and see the new fall clothes in the stores, even though we probably won't wear any of them any time soon. But, that doesn't stop me from wearing an outfit that gives me fall vibes! A lot of you wanted me to make this post so this one is for you guys.
One of the all time must haves of fall but also all year around are high waisted pants. You can pair them with literally anything, they are super comfortable and help create a more high fashion/chic look. Recently, I've been getting fashion inspiration from high fashion models especially during fashion week and they all seem to rock the high waisted trend so why don't you rock it too?
This amazing brown color matches perfectly with this specific shade of green. It is a very simple T-shirt yet it gives a minimal and chic vibe to your outfit. Converse shoes are always in! No matter the season, the color that they are or how high they are (the high converse trend is giving me life!) you can always complete an outfit with them as they simply go with anything. This is my first fashion post after such a long time! Would you like to see more posts like this one? Let me know in the comments below,
Kisses, Chrisa x

Comments

  1. That outfit is so cute! I love that green top.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts